viernes, 2 de junio de 2017

Easter Week


Easter Week


This Easter week I have been with my family.
I have not traveled, but I already did the week before: on the graduation trip.
During the week I've been almost every day with my cousin, but I been also with my friends.
On Wednesday afternoon I  met with my friends. We went to Figueres and spent all afternoon looking at shops and talking. But above all, we laugh a lot.
Another great day was Saturday, because I went skating on the beach with my cousins. We had a good time skating and then we did exercises in the machines that are in the walk of the beach, I also did acrobatics with my cousin Laura
Thursday was my mother's birthday, she turned forty-five. I had a great time. And so did she, because we made a surprise party!




Resultat d'imatges de velas 45 años

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario