jueves, 16 de marzo de 2017

FREE SPACE


In this free space I will put a text that I have written.

Over time I learned that our relation never finished because never was a us. Because no can there be a us when only there was a one implicate person .
Over time I learned that the night of sleeplessness and the dropping tears were not worth it.
Over time I learned that the fault there was not mine, it was yours. Because the fault isn't from who loves, is from who play with the love.
Over time I learned that the only loser was you, because nobody would love you like I did.
Over time I learned that all I could do was won. Because it would not be difficult for someone to love me more than you ever did.
Over time I learned that I should love you less and love myself more....

Original text: 

Con el tiempo aprendí que lo nuestro no acabó porque nunca hubo un nosotros. Porque no puede haber un nosotros cuando sólo hay una persona implicada.
Con el tiempo aprendí que las noches de insomnio y las lágrimas caídas no valían la pena.
Con el tiempo aprendí que la culpa no era mía sino tuya. Porque la culpa no es de quien se enamora si no de quien juega con eso.
Con el tiempo aprendí que el único que perdía aquí eras tú, porque nadie te iba a amar como yo lo hice.
Con el tiempo aprendí que lo único que haría yo sería ganar. Porque no sería difícil que alguien me amara más de lo que tu nunca lo hiciste.
Con el tiempo aprendí que debía quererte menos y amarme más.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario