jueves, 16 de marzo de 2017

Interview


Interview: Where are you from?

Interviewee: I'm from Holland

Interview: Why are you in Girona?

Interviewee: Because my boyfriend live here

Interview: Do you know any words in Catalan or Spanish?

Interviewee: Words? Yes, Visca Catalunya!

Interview:  Do you think Girona/Catalonia is expensive?

Interviewee: No, there are Hollond experience is more expensive

Interview: Do you see any differences from your country?

Interviewee: Yes, my country is really cold it's always raining. Here the weather is perfect and the prices are pretty accessible. And I like it here, a lot

Interview: What do you like the most?

Interviewee: I like the most the weather, the food and the people

Interview: Will you come back again?

Interviewee: Should will

Interview: Thank you very much for you time!

Interviewee: You welcome







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario